Coach or Therapist?
My role as a coach is to empower you. I do this by helping you make, meet and exceed goals in both your personal and professional life. The focus here is very much on the present and the future.
As a therapist my role is to open the door to help you understand why you have certain negative habits and beliefs, because it is these that keep you stuck and stop you living the life you want and deserve. Through a focus on understanding their origins and your past experiences I can help you accept and process them, so you can move forward and go on to living your uncompromised life.
Sometimes clients who see me for transformational coaching can be ‘stuck’ with old negative habits and beliefs from their past which are making it difficult for them to move forward. Using a combination of transformational coaching and therapy is an extremely powerful method to work on both the conscious and subconscious mind, freeing you from the past so you can quickly and permanently move on to living your uncompromised life.
Would you like to find out more?
Rapid Transformational Therapy
Specialist areas in my therapy practice:
- lack of confidence
- low self-esteem
Choosing the right therapy and therapist are both very important and personal decisions, and nobody can make them but you.
Understanding all the options available can be confusing though, and people are all too often led in the wrong direction. I am here to serve your needs not my own, and as such want you to choose the right therapy and path for your individual needs. To this end, I have outlined what I do and how I go about it, so that you can make the right decision for you.
What is Rapid Transformational Therapy?
1. It’s a pioneering, multi award winning therapy based on neuroscience which offers unparalleled results combining the most beneficial principles of Hypnotherapy, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Gestalt Therapy and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy. These techniques enable us to dialogue directly with your subconscious mind to unlock beliefs, emotions and thought patterns that are keeping you stuck.
2. It delivers extraordinary and permanent change from physical, emotional and psychological pain by reframing our core beliefs, values, habits and emotions that are deep in the subconscious;
3. It works rapidly and gets directly to the root cause of the issue, thus removing the need for continuous therapy sessions, therefore saving many hours of your time and thousands in fees. One session can achieve powerful results and most issues can be dealt with in as little as 1 to 3 sessions. A session usually takes around 2 hours and can free you from whatever issue you want to deal with, for example, lack of confidence, low self esteem, stress, anxiety, lack of motivation, excess weight to name but a few;
4. I will record for you your own bespoke transformational recording for you to listen to for 30 days. Think of it as a software upgrade for the mind, removing old negative habits, beliefs and emotions, and replacing them with new powerful ones that will encourage and motivate you to change your life forever.
Who is Rapid Transformational Therapy for?
1. for anyone who wants to discover the reasons they are stuck and banish them forever;
2. for anyone who is committed to change and wants to free themselves from being stuck and playing small;
3. for anyone who wants to reclaim, their voice, their power and their self worth;
4. for anyone who wants to re-wire their mind for success and live a life they truly love and without compromise.
Transformational Coaching Services
Life after Love Coaching
The break-up of a serious relationship is the second most traumatic life experience, second only to the death of a loved one. The plethora of emotions one suffers; from heartbreak, to fear, guilt, shame, worry and disbelief are both overwhelming and debilitating, especially when having to make life-changing decisions about an uncertain future and those of any children.
Is divorce easy? Hell no! It’s never easy. Divorce is one heck of a ride that will challenge you when you least expect it. It’s life changing, upsetting, scary and will test your nerve and resolve like nothing you’ve ever experienced. How do I know? Because I have walked that path. It’s the reason I’m committed to helping and supporting others who find themselves teetering down that emotional tightrope, and I do so with unparalleled empathy, because I have been you.
This is not a woe is me, crying into your lavender scented hankie kind of coaching. It’s about providing you with the necessary support and tools to allow you to better cope with the emotional and practical challenges you will face. It will help you take control of your life again and get it back on track where it belongs. You will come out the other end with your head held high: empowered, with dignity and ready to live your best life without compromise.
On the face of it, you have it all – job, house, relationship, car, holidays, the full shebang.
Life without compromise life coaching is about transforming your vision for your life into your reality. It’s about un-tapping the resourcefulness that you have inside of you and knowing that you are the expert in your own life and can indeed achieve anything you set your mind to. #lifewithoutcompromise life coaching will help you break down overwhelm, find clarity, feel grounded, and transform your life from the inside-out and live your life without compromise or sacrifice
I provide a safe and non-judgemental space, within which you can identify and achieve your life goals. It involves challenging your perceptions, mindset and beliefs about both yourself and others. The focus is also on practical tips and techniques to build your confidence in the areas where you have self-doubt. To make you believe in you again.
Would you like to find out more?